Post by linksfan100 on Oct 28, 2010 21:42:19 GMT -5
Hello everybody :] (BTW THIS IS BEING POSTED IN GRAPHICS :: GRAPHIC TALK AND IN GRAPHICS :: ANIMATION BECAUSE IT SHOULD BE IN BOTH SECTIONS KIND OF RIGHT?) Today I'ma show you how to make a .gif file because it seems not everyone here knows how to, here are the requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS3 or HIGHER
Okay so here are the steps: 1. Open up Adobe Photoshop CS3 (OR HIGHER)
2. Go to File>New in the top bar thing.
You should get something that looks like this:
3. Make the following changes: Change the Preset to custom and the Width and Height to the Width and Height of your pics in this case my Width and Height is 504x360
Then hit OK.
4. Open up your photos you want to make into a .GIF (I'm gunna open up the ones from my Avatar):
5. Go to Window>Animation
6. Use the Move Tool and move ALL of your pictures into the white box (Shortcut key: V)
7. Press that tiny little arrow pointing down in the place where all Animation Frames are at and press Make Frames from Layers
8. If you look at where all the Animation Frames are at you will see all your pictures and a blank one, delete the blank one by pressing on it and then the little trash bin on the bottom
9. IF you press the play button you will see it's extremely fast!! So on bottom of ea pic it should say like 0 sec. with a little arrow pointing down press that arrow and select 0.2 seconds for every picture
10. Play it and if you are satisfied go to File>Save As and save it as a .gif file and name it what you want
THANKS FOR VIEWING!!! (TOOK ME A WHILE TO MAKE THIS) WELL GOODBYE ~Linksfan100